Packaging doesn’t work
Problem: OpenCascade install failed because it can’t find the file
Solution: After building but before packaging or installing, go to
/usr/ports/cad/opencascade/work/stage/usr/local/OpenCAS/bin, and copy
Then build the package and install.
For comments, please send me an e-mail.
- Gnumeric build fix for FreeBSD
- Cleaning up old port configurations
- Building ports with local modifications
- Using nullfs and unionfs for the ports tree in a jail
- Writing speed on FreeBSD 13.1-p2 amd64 with ZFS