This is a python implementation of the SHA256 command-line program, for operating systems that lack it.
Its options and output are based on the version available in FreeBSD. But of
all the options available in the FreeBSD version it currently only supports
The sha256.py script can be found on github.
For comments, please send me an e-mail.
- Decoding temperature data logger files
- On the nature of GUI programs
- Have Python log to syslog
- Including binary data in Python scripts
- A simple feed reader for Youtube